Friday, February 27, 2009

I have followers

Better Music on now.

Not that I know what that really means. I'm not exactly the hip and cool blogger. Nor am I greatly accustomed to all of these strange terms used in the Blog world. I am a Router, Server, Network Security type. I have Gmail and my Google Calendar Syncing and reporting to my Blackberry for Lodge stuff. (the BB Storm is a good upgrade) But outside of a server room and my Leash, I truly am lost.

But I have Followers.

Who are following Me, Who is Lost.

The Correct Masonic Joke here is:
"Whither are you Traveling?".... "I don't know, but I have Followers!"

So... If you are one of my two brave followers, how about a comment to better explain what that means?

If you know me, say Hi.

If you have Ideas on how to better improve this thing, let me know.

V-7

No comments: