Friday, February 27, 2009

It Learns

Now I have a Profile and a Bio.

And I have now gone form Morcheeba to KMFDM to Clare Fader to Jill Tracy and am now content with the Audio.

In case my Brave Followers were wondering. The Kid was sick today so I stayed home to take care of him... because that is what a good Daddy does. So now I am a Good Daddy and as long as I keep telling him that, maybe he'll believe me.

Dear Followers,

Now that I am listening to the soothing, if not Darkly Cabaret (but not like the Dresden Dolls), sounds of Jill Tracy, I cannot help but feel a little haunted. Yes, I realize that I am being Followed, and I realize that it is a Blog that is being followed and not my corporeal self, but alas, my curiosity has led to interest and my peeked interest has progressed now on to paranoia. God knows where it shall lead or how this all might end. Or perhaps the music... Jill, you are a beautiful creator of moods.

I did post a link to this site a few months ago to an old friends Live Journal in the hopes that they might think of me for a moment and see, or read, about what I have been up to. Unfortunately, work called me away for a spell, and my intended weekly status to this site failed for a time.

Good and Faithful readers, I will post more frequently than I have been. I fear that I have kept you waiting for months now and have neglected you. For this I apologize and will make earnest, my endeavor to keep this updated and not repeat my past unforgivable failings.

Well, off I go... the Kid has wakened from his Nap and I must attend to his diaper and Juice.

V-7

No comments: